RESIDENTIAL LANDSCAPE PLAN
Baron Brothers Nursery, Inc. is pleased that you have selected us in helping you realize your landscaping dreams. The Landscape Design Plan being prepared for you will be a critical step in realizing this dream.
Landscape Design Process:
- What is the Landscape Design Plan?: The Landscape Design Plan is a single sheet plan drawing delineating the major elements within your landscape design and is not intended to serve as a complete set of landscape construction documents.
- Appointment with the designer: Once your Residential Landscape Plan agreement has been completed, a 1 hour design meeting with one of our design professionals will be scheduled at your home. This initial meeting will occur within 4 weeks from date of agreement. To help us better understand your landscape wishes and desires we suggest you be prepared with ideas, pictures, preferred colors, likes and dislikes, and maintenance capabilities.
- Designing your plan: After our design professional has met with you, a Landscape Design Plan will be prepared based on information discussed during the initial meeting. Landscape Design Plan preparation will be completed within 5 weeks of design meeting with customer.
- Items included on your plan: Your Landscape Design Plan will include the following elements.
- Landscape plants and their locations identifying their species and variety, container size, and spacing requirements (if any). Irrigation design is available upon request for an additional charge.
- Hardscape elements including (but not limited to) patios, pathways, columns, gazebos, patio covers, bar-b-ques, pools, ponds, fountains, walls, fencing, and lighting. Please keep in mind that Hardscape elements will be located and described on the Landscape Design Plan, but that individual design and construction detailing for these elements are not included.
- Your Landscape Design Plan will be formatted on 24”x36” drawing paper and be prepared at an appropriate scale (typically 1/8” or 1/4”). Revisions to the Plan after preparation are not included. Three (3) copies of the plan will be provided to you.
- Our Landscape Package: We would like to continue to serve our customers by offering this Landscape plan to you for $695.00. A minimum deposit of 50% is required upon acceptance of this proposal. The remaining 50% balance is due upon pickup of the plan. $300.00 will then be credited to you to use towards plant material from Baron Brothers Nursery at our every day low retail prices. (This credit does not include sod or irrigation.)
- Plans are priced as follows:
- o Front or Back yard design - $695.00 with $300.00 credit.
- o Existing yards – 3,500 sq. ft. maximum area.
- o New homes – 5,000 sq. ft. maximum area.
- o Front and Back yards - $1,390.00 with $600.00 credit.
- o Copies of payment and agreement are provided to customers
Are you Interested in Installation?
- Bid for Installation: After your design is complete our own landscape construction company, Pacific Landscape Services, can provide you with a complete landscaping estimate. Upon agreement of this estimate we can schedule a time to meet with our Superintendent to move forward with your Landscaping Dreams.
- What we do: We can do it all! – planting, hardscape, lighting, electrical. We are a one stop shop whether you would like everything installed at once or in stages.
Sincerely, Baron Brothers Nursery, Inc.